Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Followers

Yes, four of them, if I recall correctly. Probably here for the meager black metal shares. Well, I'm going to try and change that. This post is for you, followers!

Forest "Glow Over Ashes" (Заревом Над Прахом) in glorious 320Kb. I really like all the Blazebirth Hall bands, but Forest is my favourite. The guitars just fuzz out into some kind of hypnotic drone that really does the trick for me. Even considering its origin on cassette tape, this is the best-sounding copy I've ever found.

Sarvari "Arcadian Nightly Mysteries" 320Kb. Cold and despondent Greek black metal of the highest quality, despite being orthodox.

Aasgard "Nekriki Mistagogia" 320Kb. OK, Greek band called Aasgard. Hmmm. Sample from 300 on the first track. I wanted to laugh at this, but it rips. Grim and determined, with great production. 

Forest "Foredooming the Hope for Eternity" (Обрекая Надежду На Вечность) 320Kb. Better quality than the other copy I posted. This is a perfect black metal album.

And, finally, Akerbeltz "A Wave of Darkness" 320Kb. Blasting cold misery from Spain. Top notch.

No comments: