Monday, April 21, 2008

Another day of sanity marches on...

As I sit here on my bed in front of my computer, I realise some things. I'm going to be late to work. I'm still queasy from drinking too much last night. I have some of the best friends for which one could wish. It's just that I thought life would be better. I'm not complaining so much as I'm just curious. There are still things that I want. Furniture. A house. A nice girl to keep me sane and reasonable. A new pet spider. The list can go on. I feel a hollow loneliness that has increased an order of magnitude now that I'm in my forties. I've buried myself in my hobbies to try and ignore it, but it just isn't working. So, now's the time to write about this? Where just anyone can see it? Cathartic, I suppose.

Welcome to Neotic Research Unit. Bonus points for identifying the source. Here will be music, movies and such.

Neotic Research Unit is home to Signal. Nightmare power electronics. Cold void sound.

I guess I should shower and head to work.

Be seeing you.

No comments: