Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Another Drunken Weekend


I've been drinking heavily lately. I had cut down quite a bit because I do have ulcers and that sort of thing really gets 'em oozing, but I guess I just snapped. Friday night I don't even really remember that well. Just me and my mate Matthew swilling scotch and bullshitting. Saturday a bunch of the lads were around and I bought a bottle of rye. Watched Juno, which was better than I thought it was going to be. Sunday was my getting up on time, loading up the iPod with old Skrewdriver and going to eat lunch at my favourite Mexican place (irony?). On the way out I could not get past the bar without sitting for a few and a few turned into many and I spent all my money (and then some) on a hangover. I was two hours late for work today, but "You're So Dumb" and "Better Off Crazy" were a great soundtrack for it. Blackpool and White Noise era Skrewdriver always seems to make things feel OK to me, like when I was young and nothing meant shit to me. I never learn.

Most of today I was just tired and worn-down, but picked up a little later on. Ate terribly and drank some beers when I got home. I never learn.

Be seeing you.

No comments: